L’Interagence (francophone roundtable) is a precise structure of exchange and collaboration where francophone organizations and French-language services providers in Hamilton work together and carry out projects to meet the needs of the community.
The roundtable’s vision is to ensure l’Interagence is recognized as the voice of francophone organizations and French-language service providers working together to promote the well-being and development of Hamilton’s francophone community.
- Francophone identity and commitment to the Francophonie
- Fairness, collaboration and transparency between partners
- Respect for diversity: cultural, religious, gender, sexual orientation, intergenerational, etc.
The table meets every 2 months, and the members take turns hosting the meeting in their establishment
There are two levels of membership:
- Regular members (participation in the decision-making process – by consensus)
- Observer members (do not participate in the decision-making but must contribute to the discussions)